Thursday 14 October 2010

recently

A lot of things are happening around me recently..
firstly..
talking about our English teacher, Mr Kong~
before that..i think that he is a kind and friendly teacher..
but..unfortunately..i am wrong~
he is a bias teacher!!
unfair! unfair!
i am not angry for the mark..
not for your action that does not add mark to me..
but is you always react unpleasantly to me..
am i doing anything wrong??
this makes you seem unprofessional!!
if i had made any mistake or displeased you..
thn juz say it out..
no need revenge me like this de..
narrow-minded person!!

okok..don't bother about it..
next..is money!!
i am facing bankrupt now..
my money has finished..
for what??
for state paper.. note..photo..
photo.. note and state paper..
i am very poor now..
suffering poverty~
hehex..

next..i had talked some funny thing in class
and made all ppl were laughing at me..
><''
so pity..
that day mkey was asking me some thing..
and i heard it wrongly..
i had misunderstood her meaning..
haiz..一失足成千古恨~~
now i juz understand this meaning..
our dialogue was like that~~

mkey: san, 你几时驾(车)?
me: erm.. 有人娶我嘛嫁咯~

@.@~
oh my god!!
is mkey fault!!
she din ask the question properly~
make me misunderstand it..
and also make whole class laugh at me everyday!! ><''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment